Monday

BEE.BEE'S BACK

HEy Lovies,
WOW! I've been gone :o(
but ive been MAJOR sick super bad bad cold
and too many other things
BUT the thing is that I am BETTER!
but still little low on fuel lol but deff ready to get
back on board and to share with you guys
BECAUSE I have something I have for you guys

but in any other fact....
CAN YOU BELIEVE RACIST IS STILL ALIVE
like really guys! COME ON!
Its 2008!...
I was on the bus this morning on my way to work and well
a group of kids on the bus, let says 17-18 years of age
starting talking about the "mixed kid"
They asked him what he was mixed with
I heard him say Latino and Black
SO that gave them the chance to just start going on him
I WAS IN AWE really I was
They made fun of him because he was listening to "gogo"
what they were calling " black ish". LIKE COME PEOPLE
SERIOUSLY! why can every just live in PEACE
If an African American wants to listen to SALSA
then let him/her alone and If the Latino
wants to listen to GOGO
then let him/her! I dont understand why you
must be of that race
to listen to the music.

I want to understand how IGNORANT people
can talk so much. Does it make them feel in power?
Do they wanna be the COOL person in the group?
DOES IT REALLY MAKE YOU LOOK COOL?
because it really doesn't.
It shows your parents didn't teach you right at all.
LET PEACE AND LOVE rule what you have to say to others
Be kind so that you can get it back
SHOW RESPECT if you want to be RESPECTED BACK
Let me know what you guys think about this
you can comment or right me back at
barbiebibiana@yahoo.com


peace & love
-bee.bee



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

GEEZ BEEBEE..IM IN AWW IDK WHAT THE WORLD IS COMING TO OR MAYBE EVEN WHAT IT MAY BE SLOWLY TURNING BACK INTO!! WE ALL SAY THAT WE ARE READY FOR A CHANGE BUT THE ACTIONS OF THE TARGETED YOUTH SHOW THE DOUBTERS THAT SOME OF US ARE MERELY MENTALLY PREPARED FOR THE "NEW WORLD ORDER" THEY ARE NOT MATURE ENOUGH TO REALIZE THAT THEY BARE SO MUCH MORE POWER THAN THEY BELIEVE THAT ITS SICKENING!!! WE AS YOUNG ADULTS HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO MAKE THIS WORLD A BETTER PLACE FOR US THE FOLLOWING GENERATION. THE YOUTH OF TODAY HAVE NO RESPECT FOR THE HISTORY AND NO MORALS FOR ONES SELF. HOW DO WE MAINTAIN A BALANCE IN THE AMERICAN CULTURE IF SOCIETY DOES NOT ACCEPT THE DIVERSITY OF ALL PEOPLE??? THERE ARE PEOPLE WHO DIED FOR THIS VERY CAUSE AND IS THE REASON WHY WE MINORITES NOW HAVE A STRONG VOICE IN THIS DEMOCRACY WE ARE LIVING IN. ITS SAD TO SEE THAT WE ARE NOT TAKING ADVANTAGE OF OUR OPTIONS BUT I WILL GO NO FURTHER BECAUSE REALLY WHO AM I TO JUDGE..I AM SOLEY RESPONSIBLE FOR MYSELF AND THOSE WHOM I MAY INFLUENCE..WHAT CAN I SAY MY GOD IS MY JUDGE.. NO GOWN.. NO GAVEL!!! BIG UPS BEEBEE...IM WITH YOU MAMACITA!! SORRY IT SOOO LONG!!!