Wednesday

DISGUSTING

Well my lovies,
THE most disgusting thing happen to me today. I was transporting myself to school on the BLUE LINE to Rosslyn, VA and something that I thought would never ever happen to me, HAPPENED! The train pulled up, and then I got on the last cart of the train. I quickly sat down, soon after a man walked in behind me, and sat down a couple seats in front of me. Sitting there on the train was me, this man, and another girl who was far in the back nodding off into her sleep. I usually go to sleep on the train bc its a LONG ride to VA, so I began to make myself comfortable as well. As the train pulled off and began to pick up speed, I noticed this man was moving a little too much, as if he were tossin' a ball up and down. He just seemed really jittery. So... I looked at him and I what I saw, I could not BELIEVE!!!! My eyes had to be playing tricks on me... This couldn't be real.
This digusting man was masturbating
On the train, in front of me, ALL OUT and no shame. I was truly discusted, so I quickly diverted my eyes away from him and pretened not to see him. I really dont understand people these days, If he really needed to get off, he could of gone to the bathroom OR his own HOME.

He stood there, staring at me and doing his thing. I was terrified! I wasn't like I could just get off at the next stop because it was a transit ride to VA! The next time the train stopped, another woman got on the train - and he continued! He had no shame whatsoever! The train stopped once more, and when I did try to get off, he stood up and started to walk towards me. I got scared so I just sat my butt back down. He rode the train with me the whole way to Rosslyn with no shame of his game.
This man is a digusting creature
and needs help ASAP! and I mean it
I hope to never see this happen again

UGH!!

-bee.bee
(p.s I barfed)



2 comments:

Avante D. Davis said...

Thas crazy! reminds me of the chappele standup skit of the man who took a bus hostage masterbating lol...

$upreme Bean$ said...

yo i was just about to say the same thing...

Dave was like i hit the matrix when he came...

classic chappele