Thursday

DO I HAVE AN ATTITUDE?

Ok, so while bored at work, I decided to sign onto Gmail chat. And low and behold, Obinna J. Keke (of the legendary Keke family) so happened to be on. (this nigga know he love him some googlechat) I'm not exactly sure what his family is "legendary" for, but because Obinna loves to CISE everything that he is apart of, they've earned that name. So being the bored individual I was, I happily click his name and introduce myself by saying "Yo, yo!" We start talking about THE most random things that I prefer not to disclose (not like THAT, you weirdos) I was teasing and being somewhat of a jerk, I guess, and then this came up:

Obinna
: omg dc is rubbing off on u!! Who is kamilah?! Sounds like a weirdo, all i know is milah, mil$, or MILAHTUDE! ha ha, secrets out!
Milah: milahtude!!!!
Milah: hhHhHhHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA
Obinna: blog about that see if ur closest friends agree that u... welll... be having...MILAHTUDES
Milah: WAIT, u think REALLY think i have a milahtude?

So, I'm doing the deed of "blogging it to see if my closest friends agree." DO I HAVE A MILAHTUDE!? Geesh, I'm really loosing sleep over this! Obinna cursed me! Do I have a milahtude, guys?


.....Guys?

1 comment:

mercie said...

milahtude!
lmao!

like we say at work 'all of us can be a lil crusty sometimes..'..=]