Normally when you hear the words "man sandals" images of black socks and Crocs abound. Up until now, I pretty much decided that I would never use the words "man" and "sandals" (or even the endlessly funny "mandals") together unless we were on a beach in a foreign country and everyone spoke a different language and couldn't understand me. But for some reason, looking at this guy, it made me feel good about saying it. Thanks dude.
Friday
MAN SANDLES?
Normally when you hear the words "man sandals" images of black socks and Crocs abound. Up until now, I pretty much decided that I would never use the words "man" and "sandals" (or even the endlessly funny "mandals") together unless we were on a beach in a foreign country and everyone spoke a different language and couldn't understand me. But for some reason, looking at this guy, it made me feel good about saying it. Thanks dude.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment