Sunday

A LIL LATE...

However, on August 29th my man MJ turned the big five-oh! Being a religious follower of DCtoBC, they have done the honors of hiring an expert to do some photo-aging via their hi-fi computers in an attempt to analyze how the charming young man who made thriller would look compared to the ambigiously raced guy who made butterflies and everything else after that the new Michael. this is what they came out with:


The REAL MJ

I don't know who this is...

Hm, I'm not so sure how accurate Modi's experts are, but they sure got me! How many brothers do you know that has a butt chin and a silk wrap? Michael is trippin, he def should of thought about this. It doesn't even make sense. LOL! I still love him though, no matter what he looks like... Check out the interview with Micheal on the day of his birth...

No comments: