Monday

21 ON THE ROOFTOP


Sigh...

I cannot WAIT until I'm 21.

I've BEEN so tired of going to the club and sweating out my fly outfit, being pushed out of the way by oversized football players who think they're small enough to 'crank dat', walking in the parking lot deaf as hell due to hearing 'This Morning', as well as 'Wassup wit da pussay?!' twelve times in 3 hours- EACH.

So tired of seeing the same girls...in the same clothes..doing the same things.

People KNOW the reason to hit the club is to dance, as well as meet people.

Men go to meet women- in most cases.

Women go to meet men- " " " . lol.

But you can't meet a good girl at the club!!!!

They're either giving every male in the club their number, or holding up the wall and giving it to nobody.

I've been tired of seeing people make love in the club- literally.

Which is why I love parties...a lil more chill, but not as crazy as a club that I burn gas driving to, just to end up paying $20 at the door to a douche-bag surrounded by a street team of gorgeous women.

I'm tired of having an okay time, and then hearing chairs getting thrown around, and glasses being broken, then seeing a line of men run out the club- if they're not being escorted by security- yelling out "come get in this shit, shawty!"

I need to elevate...
...to this:






A FREE party on the rooftop...drinks...and gorgeous women...diversity...a MIX of music...

but guess what?

I gotta be 21 to get in.

Ugh...

I'd get a fake, but I'll be there April 3rd...

I guessssss I can wait...


Peace & BLessings

Lu

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

dude i remember those days. the upscale bar scene is so much better.

Anonymous said...

i was just telling my friends the 18 and up club scene is sooooo wack!! It's hot, girls dress very nasty, you smell like smoke when you leave and its a waste of time and money. i am def feeling the pic of the rooftop lounge...what's the name of that place?

ohsolucius said...

ugh, mclovin...I'm jealous. lol

and anonymous, I'm glad you feel me. It's certainly not my thing anymore...and I refuse to just keep going because it's what everyone else is doing.
There are many other places that can hold our attention until the big day...we just gotta find them. lol
Anyway, the name of the place is MAXIM PRIME--
Street: 110 Merrietta st
City/Town: Atlanta, GA
Phone: 6785772794
and for more info, you can
email: poplifeinfo@yahoo.com

who knows...maybe we can sneak in there somehow. lol