Saturday

THE DUMB SHIT YOU THINK ABOUT WHEN UR INDUCED???

Disclaimer: Don't judge me, this is only a small figment of a BORED SUMMER in COLLEGE. Again, DO NOT JUDGE...hahaha.If you didn't have fun in college...DO NOT JUDGE. 

ok...

so...right now it's somewhere around 2:39am and after a long day of birthday-partying with the SPELMAN sis at TWO Urban LICKS, hanging with the MOREHOUSE bros at Atlantic Station, and then being denied at Slice although we're only two years short of be 21, I participated in some intense PEER pressure. So now, still induced, I'm thinkin' of the some the dumbest most making-since (not all) stuff that's goin on in my mind...

Ready.

Ok.

1.) Why in the hell am I eating on a pint Blue Bells Ice Cream Butter Pecan...I usually eat Black Walnut?
2.) Was that crackhead in The Wire a dummy?
3.) Matt's a funny ass nigga when I'm "induced"?
4.) Why was Mike lying in the fetal position on the couch?
5.) Why is Beezie having a photoshoot with that camera all of a sudden?
6. Ok...Why am I "Bloggin-On-The-Go"?
7.) So, we're on the way to Checkers (2:57am), and before we get out of the house and Matt decides to start "nigga knocking" (nigga knocking: when one participates in ringing doorbells and running before the individuals answers the door.). I'm breathing hard as hell...
8.) ...still blogging-on-the-go (macbook and all)
9.) We're in the truck heading to Checkers...Beezie's still taking pictures.
10. Jay-Z...albino? (yeah...me too)
11. 2 Spicy Chicken Sandwiches wit' Cheese.
12.) Big Booford?
13. I swear I shoulda' said something to that girl...she was intriguing...beautiful, i mean.
14.) How about this nigga had us on hold for 5 minutes at the drive-thru?
15...note to self: Beezie owes me $3.
16. ....where the FUCK is my food? 
17. The radio's broke now...it's stuck on some country channel..."i can't get jiggy wit' this shit..."
18) ...GUCCI BANDANA...GUCCI GUCCI GUCCI BANDAND...the radio's back.
19.) Mistake....Bezzie owes me $4...I got the burger...not the value meal.
20.) Bogging-On-The-Go...
21.) Here Matts goes again with this nigga-knocking...damn damn damn.
22.) I never knew so many sex commercials come on BET...Extenze???...fuck that i'm BLACK. 
23.) Well everyone's eating...here's that awkward silence.
24.) GUCCI BANDANA!!!
25.) Was that not the best Checker's burger I ever had?!
26.) She gotta nice mouf tho shawty...
28.) This St. Lude commercial is now goin' on 3 minutes...?
29.) Look as dat mouf, shawty. lol.
30.) ...here these damn sex commercials go again...4 in a row. DAMN.
31.) What in the hell can Buffie the Body do for me if i call her...whoever thought of that dumb shit should be shot. 
32.) Shit's wearing off...in that case I'm done.

...

No more... 

.peace.love.& soul glo...

       

1 comment:

Dr. Snaq O'meal aka Dr. Matt R. Martians 3 said...

hahahahahahaha



ahahahahahahaha

ahahhaah
aha
ha
ha
iahihpih'a



nigga i laughin reading everyone....