
Milah Be., My lima bean lol...
YO SON! Ima miss u crazy lol no homo
but you have grown into my heart and in
such little time you've become a really close good
friend to me IMA MISS YOU!
I don't want you to go :o( oh dear...
friend to me IMA MISS YOU!
I don't want you to go :o( oh dear...
but I know you must. Ima blow up DC lol so I can
move to ATL lol sike sikey but yea....
this might sound so blah blah blah but
this might sound so blah blah blah but
Thanks for including me into the LOVECRUSADER7 family
I really appreciate it, really!!!! and Im PROUD to say Iam
I love you lima bean and well I can't wait to go to ATL
to meet your domain. I know DC can be UGH sometimes
but you got atleast ONE thing good out of this, and its ME
I know I know lol... but hey!
Ima stop being so mushy mushy lol IMA MISS U SON!
Peace and Love
-Bee.Bee
2 comments:
Super duper tear drop. I'm soo writing my post tonight (no blogging at work. lol. You know the deal)
You're awesome, Barbra Bibiana. (gov't name like shit) oopps.. lol!!
hee hee
whole time tho
u spelled it wrong LMBO!!!
yay! :o)
grrrrrr lol
Post a Comment