Wednesday

HOLY OBAMA BATMAN


ok so call me a 'joker' but I'm a real sucker for those big time super hero summer blockbusters. My latest onscreen obsession...The Dark Knight. I haven't seen this much hype about a 'dark superhero' fighting demented clowns & dirty politicians since Obama came on the scene(lawl), but I digress. I frequently reminisce of the days when I'd sit in the bathtub for hours on end playing with my Batman action figures until my body got all pruney & not one appendage on my body was cleaned in the process(& this was just last week). I know I am not alone in my belief that the theater has lost some of its appeal.
Where's the excitement? Yes, there have been a few interesting plots here & there but between me having to place myself on the organ donors' list just to pay for my girlfriend's ticket, various fatty snacks she doesn't eat, & 35 min worth of previews the theater is just not worth the trip. Well call me an extremist but something tells me this latest 'psychological action thriller' might just make this Doubting Thomas into a believer after all. Well I'm off to the enchanted land of Fandango, hope to see u there & in the mean time check owt this official trailer for the 'Dark Knight'.

No comments: