Tuesday

I FOUND IT...



Since I've been in DC I have complained numerous of time about how much I disliked the city. I haven't been a fan of DC since I've gotten here, thus my time here has been kinda blah. Taking the Metro everyday gets old VERY quickly, its humid as heck, and the people are..... LOL!

However, today while taking the Metrobus home, I was taken back by this little girl on the bus. She only had to be about 4 or 5, but she had to be the cutest thing I'd seen in a while. And for some reason, she put me in a good mood. I sat and watched her count to herself and play with a plastic orange soda bottle - it seemed like her imagination was still pure and free of all the impurities surrounding her. She was in her little world - being a little person. Anyway, just by watching her on my 10 minute ride home from the train station, my mood completely sifted from being tired and bored from work to inspired. So I decided to go out and explore on my own, walk around and find other things that'll make me smile. Something that I hadn't done since I've gotten here.

On my exploration, I found there to be a whole other side of Northeast, DC. A more, shall I say - kinder more hospitable face. Here are some of the pictures I took while walking around my neighborhood.














Hoped you enjoyed my photography. DC isn't THAT bad.
-milah.b

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those look good!
I also have my camera with me wherever I am.. just in case if I'll see something interesting ,,

cute blog btw

Anonymous said...

these are some nice pics.... where are the others