So, I'm back, allow me to re-introduce me myself...
I'm Dominique Wilkins, (the dude to the right) the CEO of Konnoisseur Management and current photo intern for Avenue Report Magazine (although I'm trying to turn them into a client shhhh)...
Anyway, I'm glad that Milah has found something good to say about the DMV. The pics are dope as usual Milah. You never cease to dissappoint. So, in response to Milah's threat to "fire" MIA writers (not to mention that she has been MIA from the Kon blog thekonera.blogspot.com), I decided to share some photos from an Avenue Report event I worked during the AKA 100th Year celebration that took place in DC last week. I shot these with my Canon Rebel Film SLR camera. It gave them a certain graniness that digital just doesn't have. Also, these are the raw pics. I haven't had any time to edit them just yet. Leave comments and let us know what you think about digital versus film photography. Hope you enjoy.
Konnoisseur...A Demonstrated Lifestyle!

No comments:
Post a Comment