Is she..... Crowd surfin'?
Thats my chick, dog!!!! LOL!
Thats my chick, dog!!!! LOL!
Along with Janelle Monae, the lineup featured Millsted, Shawn Hewitt, The Apes, Afrika Bambaataa. I SOO wish I was in Brooklyn for this. My man Scoop hit me up and said this was the first time he'd seen Janelle live, and he said "IT CHANGED MY LIFE, DUDE" (quoted) This woman is a bottle of happiness wrapped in black and white. To check out more pics from this event, Click Here.
The 4th Annual Afro-Punk Fest. runs from July 4th - 13th. So if you're in Brooklyn, you better check this out while its still poppin! Word on the street J*DaVeY is supposed to shut it down! Here is more of the rundown of artist performing.
goodlook: OKP

4 comments:
she is too coool for this world
*sigh*
i think i have a girl crush on her
:o)
You can watch a video I shot at the fest of Janelle Monae crowd surfing on the MTV Newsroom blog:
http://tinyurl.com/6g54md
It was amazing!
~ Daniela
WOW, THATS SOME GREAT FOOTAGE! THANKS FOR THE LINK...
Post a Comment