Wednesday

AIRLINE DRAMA...


Blogging-On-The-Go

6:09pm CPT


45 MINUTE DELAY!!!

that's nearly an eternity...

I have 16 MINUTES left on my macbook and then its DEAD. i'm regretting using up most of the power after the first delay...not to mention thats there's only half of the battery power left on my itouch.

are you SERIOUS?!?!?! ok...now i'm really pissed. lol. If only i could be anywhere but on this plane. There's this kid who's been screaming since we boarded the plane and he hasn't stopped yet...THERE GOES SLEEPING.

...


6:25pm CPT


NO macbook...

Nearly NO ipod...

NO internet...

NO sleep...

...

What is a man to do in such circumstances...


(snapshot of last minutes of my macbook)


to be continued...


Blogging-On-The-Go

8:53pm CPT


The weather's bad in Atlanta and I'm still here on this damn plane...this kid's still screaming and I'm hungry as hell. Take note that this flight was suppose to leave at 4 hours ago. Luckily, I had the pleasure of meeting to very intelligent people, Jessica & Cameron. Jessica's a freshman in high school and her brother, Cameron, is a sixth grader. Yo these kids kept me entertained the entire time. Oh yeah they even shared their Fritos with me. They also informed me that the hyperactive lady sitting next to their parents was to blame for this long delay. She'd jinxed us the night before.

...

So here's the flight attendant. I can't believe this man gave me three of the single packaged biscoff cookies and a cup of water and there's this lady who offers her Jack-In-The-Box (burgers) to this guy in the national guard who surprisingly doesn't want it. However, the hyperactive lady in the front keeps insisting that he take it...and he does...as he GETS OFF OF THE PLANE.

...

Good news...i think this guy flying the plane said we're going back to the gate! Only bad thing is if you get off the plane u have to stay off and schedule another flight out of Houston. Then he tells us that we have 50 minutes until we leave again. Just in case your wondering...that big-headed kid in the back is STILL screaming. So I stick my earphones in my ear and pretend I'm listening to something other that this kids high-pitched squealing.


50 minutes later...


The flight finally takes off. We're in the air and I'm desperately trying to get some sleep. This kid as finally stop crying/screaming. My mother definitely would've have whopped my ass had that've been me. I notice Cameron's taking pictures of everything. Cool kid, i must admit.

...

So I arrive in Atlanta around 11:15pm EST. My grandparents are on this flight with me so I relieve my grandfather once we get off of the plane and I take my grandmother and roll her to their connecting flight to Pensacola, FL while my grandfather walks. Meanwhile, Matt's (Martian) calling me, waiting for me to hurry to the front of the airport. I answer the phone and the first thing I hear is this girl fussing and screaming about how she's ready to go. However, I have to find elevators that'll take my grandmother to Concourse C. For those who know of Atlanta's big ass airport, Concourse C is miles away so once I direct my grandparents to their gate. I run nearly two miles to get out of the damn airport. Matt's calling and that girl's still fussing.

...

Finally, I make to Concourse T, the last concourse before exiting the airport. To my surprise, that steep escalators not working so I have to run up it, suitcase and backpack in hand. I have never in my life ran harder than I am now. Once at the top I exit the airport with the calve muscles of a gladiator. You would believe how relieved I am to have made it through this day.


Well...

on to tomorrow.


peace.love&soulglo...



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey,
it's jessica and cameron. that was the craziest flight we've ever been on, but in the end it turned out to be alright. it was fun!!:)

see ya
jessica and cameron

Anonymous said...

Hi, I'm Jessica and Cameron's mom. Thank you so much for being so nice to them. It was your company that made the flight for them so much more enjoyable. It could have been much worse, we could've been sitting near the screamer!