Tuesday

SLY FOX

Just thought I'd share what someone shared with me
-Bee.Bee

2 comments:

Peaches said...

Seriously... I get the message, but... destroy? What kind of message is that? How many people are going to take this serious and actually destroy Fox? Nas isn't sending a very good message by enforcing violence. I wonder how many idiots are going to "destroy" fox and this so called Big Brother. I got the hiphop is dead, but this is just a little too far. This is the wrong message to be saying. It should be thinking critically of the images you see, and not destroying the images that you don't agree with. I hope I never see this playing on a music channel. This video is rife with stereotypes, and Nas is just fueling the stereotypes by using minorities and not using a collective whole or the individuals who make up the US. I'm from Canada, so maybe my sense of acceptance of diversity is greater and more wide spread. This is atrocious for the fact that this video is so negative. People need to watch what they say when millions of people are listening. He really wasn't thinking except for thinking about his ansger which is the reason the song and the video are not in the right frame of mind. This is the kind of stuff you write in a journal, not ranting to everyone when you're popular. Disaster is all I can think, see and hear this going.

Barbie Bibiana said...

yea super not cool
but what I say?
idk, ya knw
but its ery ignorant
because it so closed minded of them
and they feel this video made them
BIG ok, sooo wat
but I DNT agree with this video
I hope I dont see it either
and thanks miss PEACHES
from CANADA for your response
I appreciate MUCH!