Wednesday

TODAY....

I SAW BARACK OBAMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Yo, on the real - I can't wait to vote now. After seeing MY president and coming to tears (literally) I am that much more excited to vote for this guy. He is probably the coolest people I have ever seen in my life. Not only did my man walk around in the building G-status without all his gaurds on his tip, he waved, smiled and greeted people. He even shook one of the gaurds hand. But it wasn't a normal "Hi, I'm the president" hand shake. It was more so, "whats hannanin, brotha" hand shake! So friggin cool! Here are some of the pictures I got to take before the gaurds literally shoved me out the way and pointed his pole thingy at me as if he was going to hit me with it - I wish he would! Why you hatin, bruh? Anywho... They are taken with my SIDEKICK, to pllleassee bare with the low quality. But ya'll know who it is - so be excited! LOL. I'm still geeked btw.




Anywho.. You've probably heard me say more than once how boring this internship can be at times. I mean its gov't - so I guess I can't expect too much. But to say the least, this week has probably been the best. Not only did I get to see Barack, but I also got to meet and shoot Condoleezza Rice and the Admintrator Henrietta Fore. These are the pictures I snagged from the camera before I had to give it back. (it wasn't mine, it was the company's) So I guess this job isn't so bad after all! =]


(yes, these are my shots)

2 comments:

Barbie Bibiana said...

awwwwwww LOOK AT YOU!
good job milah be! :o)
loving it!
u got one good thing from DC Lol :o)

mercie said...

=]
im sooo freakin jealous...((as i told u many times yesterday..lol))
im soo proud of u!!! miss u-come home to me!!!